Version 18.104.22.16832 – 2013-03-18
• Search has been improved in the Tax. groups form. After search, the group lists can be restored by using the List command.
• The report Stat05 has been renamed to “Complete record count” and will list counts for all registrations in the database.
• A new report, “Stat06 – Collection count”, has been added. This report will list counts for current accessions (i.e. that have items with status = active).
• Fields for Provenance and Det. level has been added in the Stock items form. When an accession is specified, det. level will be copied from the accession.
• In the Stock items form, multiple accessions can be added in the same operation from the Accessions form.
• Location code and name have been added to the export of Labels data.
• Location codes should be unique within a collection.
• The right and left arrow keys can be used for expand and collapse when navigation in grouped lists (tree lists).
• Import of item coordinates has been added to the Import data module.
• The field, ItemAzimDist (Azimuth-Distance) has been added to the Item02 report.
• The fields IpenNumber and IpenMember has been added to the Obj02 and Item02 reports.
• A field for Trade name has been added in the Taxa form.
• The term “Global Red List” has been changed to “IUCN Red List”.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘News’ is closed to new topics and replies.