Version 126.96.36.19971 released 2013-07-09
Release 188.8.131.5271 – 2013-07-09
• Support for recording Propagation details has been added to Accession items. This includes setup of new item types and a new propagation report (under Accession items). See the IrisBG forum for further details about recording propagation.
• A new field for Coll. description (i.e. description of the collected material) has been added to Accessions.
• New fields for Condition, Content, Item ref. and Gender have been added to Accession items.
• New fields for Code and Context have been added in the Item status form. The codes have been automatically generated and should be changed to give more meaning. The context field is mainly used for status codes related to propagation.
• The values for Item status type have been changed from Active/Passive to Existing/NotExisting and new types for Procedure and Dormant have been added.
• When displaying the map for an Accession item, other items in the same location will also be shown.
• When displaying the map for a Location or Asset, other locations and assets will also be shown.
• Update of localities is supported in the Import data module.
• Import of accession parentage has been added to the Import data module.
• In the Library form, the field Collation has been removed and the content has been moved to Comments. A new field for Copies has been added.
• Tooltips describing the content or usage have been added to fields with a “not obvious” header text. Place the mouse pointer over the header to activate the tooltip.
• A new field for Rank has been added to Common names in the Taxa form. See the Taxa – Common names topic for details. The Rank field is also used to control upload of common names to the Garden Explorer. During upgrade to this version all names are given Rank = 1 (default).
• A new field for Rank has been added to Images in the Taxa and Accessions forms. See the Images topic for details. The Rank field is also used to control upload of images to the Garden Explorer. During upgrade to this version images with status = Preferred are given Rank = 1, images with status = Temporary are given Rank = 10 and images without status are given Rank = 2 (default).
• The field “Rec. ref.” has been renamed to “Purpose” in the Accessions form.
• The field “Ref. internal” has been renamed to “Other ref.” in the Accessions form. A new field “Item ref.” has been added.
Interim release 184.108.40.20651 – 2013-05-07
• Update of accessions and items is supported in the Import data module. A new topic describing import files has been added.
• Support for alphabetic item numbers has been added to the Import data module.
• Import of item comments has been added to the Import data module.
• Images will be further optimized during upload to the Garden Explorer.
• Search for items with/without coordinates has been added to Advanced search in the Accessions form.
• New map providers for OpenStreetMap and ArcGis have been added.
• The KML-file format has been added to export formats for the Map reports. Data in kml-files can be viewed in programs such as Google Earth and Google Maps.
• In the User accounts form, user names are shown together with initials. A new Status field will show if a user currently has a valid role.
• Additional improvements have been made for high resolution screens and larger display fonts.
The forum ‘News’ is closed to new topics and replies.