This webinar, scheduled to last 50 minutes, is a chance for you to ask questions and listen in on general discussions on using IrisBG.
If you already have questions or ideas about topics you would like us to cover during the sessions, please send them to us directly.
Our webinar will be held the first Thursday of the month at 3 pm GMT / 16:00 Central European time.
- North America : EST 10:00 am / MST : 08:00 am
- Indochina Time : 22:00
How to join?
To sign up, just send and email to QAwebinar2017@irisbg.com.
What is a webinar?
Think about it as a way to attend a conference without leaving your office or home. The speakers will be presenting examples on screen and you can listen via headphones, speakers on your computer or by telephone.
Requirements for joining the webinar
- A Windows or Mac computer with speakers or head phones (Alternatively, a national landline number is also available)
- Broadband Internet connection
- Questions are submitted using the chat function, so a microphone is not necessary. However, delegates may use the microphone or telephone to ask questions if they prefer.
Previous Webinar Recordings
- IrisBG Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLnQzj7t8ldqisON-trjaqd4kcc8KTvkm