Welcome to Hortus Botanicus Leiden
Hortus Botanicus Leiden welcomes the IrisBG community to the 2017 European User Conference.
Call For Papers – Share Your Experience
As last year, we will focus on Sharing User Experiences and we hope to get as much of the programme as possible to contain presentations from the user community. The programme will be supplemented with a few sessions covering new and upcoming features in IrisBG.
If you would like to present at the conference, please get in touch with Havard Ostgaard or Reinout Havinga (contact details below).
Thursday, May 11th 2017 (Optional pre-conference programme)
- 12:00 – 15:00 Introduction to IrisBG (Training – Please Register).
- 15:00 – Coffee / registration
- 15:30 – 17:00 Guided Tour at Hortus Botanicus Leiden
- 19:00 – Conference dinner (Please Register)
Friday, May 12th 2017
- 09:30 – Coffee / registration
- 10:00 – Welcome – Conference start
- 16:00 – Finish
- 16:00 – 17:00 Drinks
- 19:00 – Dinner (Please register)
Saturday, May 13th 2017
- Post conference event (TBC)
Leiden has a large amount of good hotels to choose from. We have prepared a temporary shortlist below, which will be updated in the near future. It takes roughly 15 minutes to walk from Leiden Central Station to the garden.
Price and Registration
Conference : €30 per delegate
Conference dinner : 50€ per delegate
To register, please fill in the booking form below
- Reinout Havinga, Curator, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam : email@example.com
- Havard Ostgaard, Manager, Botanical Software Ltd : firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank Hortus Botanicus Leiden for hosting this event. In particular we would also like to thank Gerda van Uffelen at Hortus Botanicus Leiden and Reinout Havinga at Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam for helping out with organizing the conference.